- £14 + BF
Metropolis Music presents
Plus Special Guests
14+ (under 16s with an adult)
Resale Restriction T&Cs:
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit.
4. Your full name will appear on your ticket(s) and/or be tied to the account you used to purchase tickets, and you must present photo ID matching your order to enter the event.
5. If you purchase more than one ticket, your guest(s) must be with you at the time of entry or will be refused entry.
6. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell them through Twickets.
7. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale site such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
8. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
9. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply
Born in the Philippines and raised in London, Bea Kristi began recording music as Beabadoobee in 2017. At just 20 years old, Beabadoobee has built her huge, dedicated Gen-Z fan base with her flawless output of confessional bedroom pop songs and DIY aesthetic. Her first track, ‘Coffee’ gathered hundreds of thousands of streams in a matter of days, through a fan-uploaded video. Since then, her songs have amassed millions of streams between her own self-released recordings and her three EPs on independent London label Dirty Hit, Patched Up, Loveworm and Space Cadet. She has been championed by BBC Radio 1, Rolling Stone, Vogue, Dazed, The Fader, i-D, Pigeons and Planes, Noisey, NME, Time Out, Paper, Nylon, Time Out, The New Yorker and The Guardian, amongst others.
In 2019 Bea was nominated for both the BRITs Rising Star and BBC Sound Of 2020 awards. Her debut album Fake It Flowers will be released on October 16th this year. Praise for Beabadoobee “Phenomenal” - Vogue “A bedroom-wall-of-sound classic… built to echo on infinite repeat” - New Yorker “galaxy-class starry-eyed swoon-pop” - The Guardian “Beabadoobee provides a score to the lives of her teenage fans… she gives ‘90s alt-rock a cinematic sheen” - The FADER “Intimate, close confessional vocals matched with stargazy guitars… a DIY sense of rawness, unaffected by industry bullshit or concerns over streaming algorithms” - i-D “She was born a songwriter… a voice for restless teens the world over” - Pigeons and Planes