SWX uses NHS Track & Trace, on entry you will be required to scan the QR code at the door and register your entry, if you are unable to scan the QR code we will ask you to fill out your details on the door which will be held securely for 21 days by venue management. Please download the app prior to arrival.
The safety of our customers & employees is our top priority so that we can all have a fun safe environment.
- Please do not visit us, if you are suffering, or have suffered in the past 14 days, from the symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please follow the one way signage on arrival and through-out your visit.
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations throughout the venue
- Please wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds.
- If you are wearing a face mask when you visit us, please keep it with you through-out and should you wish to dispose of it please use the bins indicated.
- Please stay in the group you have arrived with and please do not mingle with other tables.
- We have spaced our furniture to ensure we can manage our capacity so please do not move the furniture around the venue.
- You may need to queue at the toilets. Please respect the personal space of other guests.
- Payments should be made by Contactless where possible or if paying by cash, according to the instructions at the bar.
- Regular cleaning will be enhanced
- Times are subject to change
- Temperature Checks on entry
- Over 18, photo ID required
- Maximum booking is 6 persons
- Facemask must be worn when not seated
- No dancing allowed
- Bars will be closed, and we will be offering table service only
- Please respect the one way system in place
- Please respect other table bookings and do not mingle with them.
- If you need extra assistance, we will aim to offer this where we can. If you have special requirements, please speak to a member of our team and they will aim to assist you
If you have any further concerns or questions on your safety please do not hesitate in dropping us an email email@example.com